he was afraid of
on his body.
Lunar phases by alicia torello
- if you don’t like your name don’t use it.
- scream at the sky, whisper secrets to the ocean, hold hands with clouds. the world is yours if you want it to be.
- do things that make you nervous and let the feeling consume you until you feel scared and alive and want to throw up.
- don’t worry about falling in love.
- pick flowers whenever you see them and leave them wherever you go.
- kiss all the things that make you happy and all the things that make you sad, kiss everything that makes you feel anything.
- weave stars into your clothes and always remember that you came from them and will go back to them again someday.
- never empty your pockets.
- light dead flowers on fire when you’re feeling sad, let their smell fill your lungs and make you forget about life.
- diet coca cola will make your head spin and your throat burn, drink it when you’re feeling like things are going to get bad.
- if a boy with pretty eyes asks you who you are, show him your scars and your freckles and your bruises and let him know that you are alive.
- the best people have electricity running through their veins and around their hearts, let them shock you.
- forget how old you are, it does not matter.
- if something or someone makes you want to run then do it, run until your legs go numb and your heart is about to explode and you forget how to breathe.
- when the world is asleep make the night your friend and you will become invincible.
- get lost in another city and don’t ask for directions.
- cry if you want to, but try not to drown in your tears.
- do not be afraid of the sight of blood or the sound of bones snapping or the smell of hospital beds.
- race the moon while you’re driving until you’re going faster than the speed of light.
- never sit still.
alina guevara, how to not understand life and be okay with it (via plantsoul)
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
because “pussy” is the shortened form of the word “pusillanimous”, which means “timid, cowardly”
and not the slang word for the female genital region?
literally no one else knows this. nobody.
So, I just googled “pusillanimous,” and I’ll be damned… It’s fuckin true.
you realize how much effort you make with a person when you don’t text them first for once and they never speak to you again
nogitsune!stiles impersonating stiles
I’m in LOVE with Styles. Even though I was dying for him to come back, and be normal Styles again, I have to admit, he plays a freaking GREAT evil person. That last scene had me rolling!!!
It doesn’t matter how much someone can say they like me,
I’m not going to believe it.
I’m always going to think they’re lying to make me feel better,
or think they only like me because they haven’t found the right one yet,
or wonder every morning if they’ve changed their mind.
Everyone I’ve ever liked/loved have always left,
so what makes the next person any different?
When someone tells you they care about you it’s
supposed to feel great, so why does it hurt so much?
Maybe I expect too much.
i love my relationship that’s all
"Scott you’re my best friend."
i love this fucking quote so fucking much
Frick that’s beautiful